Wheel options for MGB

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel options for MGB
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 95 23:18:24 -24000
I seem to remember a week or so ago that somebody was looking for tire
options and wheels from other manufacturers that would fit a MGB; the intent
being to use 15" wheels without paying the $$$ to Vicki Brit for the larger
Panasports.

I don't remember any answers showing up on the list.  I wouldn't mind finding
some 15" wheels that would fit, so I could drive with the larger tires while
scraping up cash for the larger wheels.  Does anybody know of 15" wheels from
another manufacturer that will fit the MGB?  (looks don't count much, as this
will be a temporary situation)

thanks in advance,

sean Johnson
'79 MGB
'75 Spitfire (they tell me TR7 wheels work here)