Fram & Wix

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fram & Wix
From: Tom LeBlanc <leblanc@graddiv.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 09:22:27 -0700 (PDT)
The Consumer Reports article came out in the late '80s if I were to test
my memory, I would say 1988.

Wix is available at "finer auto parts stores" and as NAPA and
Car-Quest brand filters available at NAPA and Car-Quest auto parts
stores (USA).

I am no longer affiliated with an auto parts store, and do not profit
from the sale of either Wix, or Fram. :)

Regards,
Tom     '73 MGB (has Fram due to the color, soon to change)
Thomas Le Blanc                            E-mail:<leblanc@graddiv.ucsb.edu>
Admissions Assistant     www:<http://graddiv.ucsb.edu/~leblanc/leblanc.html>
Graduate Division                                  Telephone:(805) 893-8240
University of California                           Facsimile:(805) 893-8259
Santa Barbara,CA 93106-2070, USA