Re: over heating

To: ben w sears <frodo@world.std.com>
Subject: Re: over heating
From: cedwards@pinn.net
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 21:01:55 -0500 (EST)
The original fans push, rather than pull - not so good.  My experience:
put in a cooler thermostat and the largest puller fan that will fit.  I
obtained a fan from Pep Boys for my '77 B and the car runs cool enough in
even the hottest weather.

Charles E. Edwards, CPA
Virginia Beach, VA
cedwards@pinn.net