Re: Rover V8!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rover V8!!
From: gmccann@pcug.org.au (Graham McCann)
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 09:19:02 +1000
>This is my first time posting, although I have been an avid fan for
>months.  I am dreaming of dropping a Rover V8 in my '70 mgbgt, but want to
>find one cheap.  My question is:  What vehicles have Rover V8 engines?
>Which Buicks?
>
>Anyone with advice is my hero.
>
>Berrie Watson
>MGBGT '70
>76 Honda (commuter)

Move to Oz, we have heaps of them here.  You can even buy the factory MGB
V8s, if you have enough money. I have two of the factory cars and an ex US
spec rubbernose into which 1986 fuel injected Range Rover engine has been
fitted.  Why not go down that track, there must be Range Rovers around
there, and the engine is near enough to identical to the factory MGB engine.
Until you have driven a V8 MGB you have not enjoyed driving

Regards,
Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia
gmccann@pcug.org.au
06 2889055