It's here

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It's here
From: MACEDONIA <macedonia-statc@kaman.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 13:32:13 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Macedonia

To All,

Well...  It's in my garage. I've had some time to look over it and it's in
pretty good shape. As you would expect the sills need work, so do the floor
panels and the right front inside wheel arch (etc., etc., !!!!), but I remain
optimistic. Everything else is there so it should take me and my kids quite a
while to dismantle, label, photograph and document the process.

I do have a question, the serial number is 100244, which according to the
documentation I have should make the car a '66 not a '67 as the title says. As
is done today, were cars produced at the end of 1966 (as this one was) sold as
1967 ones?

Thanks

David Macedonia
'67 (or is it '66?] MGB