Re: Portland ABFM

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Portland ABFM
From: laner@teleport.com (Lane Rollins)
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 16:17:29 -0700
>I was wondering who was planning on attending the Portland ABFM Labor day
>weekend....TeriAnn will you be there?

I'll be there... I'll have the replacement for my toasted MGA there, the TF
won't make it this year because I'm getting the slightly munched fender
fixed.
Sunday I'll be at the swap meet with a '67 MGBGT I'm looking at selling and
taking any bids on the remains of the burn victim (minus engine, the 1500
just doesn't cut it, the 1600 was just rebuilt and it was so much nicer
then what I have now).

Lane Rollins
'55 MG TF'1500, '58 MGA
For Sale: '67 MGBGT, remains of '59 MGA 1600

P.S. It'll be nice to actually meet the infamous TerriAnn!