Re: best leather seat kits around

To: 76363.2166@compuserve.com
Subject: Re: best leather seat kits around
From: ek_john_luthy <luthy@cesd.servtech.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 01:31:41 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 25 Aug 1995 76363.2166@compuserve.com wrote:

> Who has experience with various leather seat kits for MGB.  Moss?
> Any advise appreciated.
>                                                           Biff

        Did you get many replys ???

        You dont have to resort to "misleading headers" to get replys in
this group.

        If you have a question then ask, you will most likley get flodded
with replys.

        The way you posted your message makes me not want to tell you
anything about leather seats.

        I read your message looking for info!! It looked like you had
personal experance with leather seat kits.

        LEX