Re: girlfriend bashing

To: asmith@BayNetworks.COM (Andrew Smith)
Subject: Re: girlfriend bashing
From: vortex@worldaccess.nl (Bert Palte)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 17:18:31 +0200
>> Graham said:
>> >         Jeez, this is kinda drastic dont you think?
>> >         LBC Content: Someone suggested that maybe my LBC was having
>> > a bad reaction to my girlfriend when it wouldn't start. I think
>> > that's a definate possibility. So I dumped her.
>>
>> Jeez, speaking of drastic!
>
>Probably jealousy ... you know how these females are. LBC thought
>ex-(girlfriend-to-be) was becoming a threat.

Reminds me of what I used to say (*), many years ago, and still, unfortunately,
hold to be valid (yes, I'm  newly single, again):
A well-maintained car does not let you down, can't claim the same to be
true about my ex-girlfiends, alas..     :-)

Bert

(always meeting the wrong ones,
 having more luck with cars....)

(*) = Only after a couple of beers, of course!!