Re: Marina engines

To: NPenberthy@aol.com
Subject: Re: Marina engines
From: Mike Gigante <mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:55:28 -1000
Hi Neil, thanks for the info. I have subsequently discovered that Australia
only received the 1800 Marina engine, while the UK, NZ definately received both
engines. Not sure abouyt the US or Canada.

There are lots of wrecker 1800 engines about. One yard quoted me A$200 for
the 1800 engine (without ancilliaries like carbs).

Any NZers out there? Could you tell me if the 1300 engine is commonplace
in wrecking yards? Any idea on prices?

cheers, Mike
Mike Gigante
3D interactive graphics, Virtual Reality, british sports cars, and wine
http://mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au/~mg/                mg@mega.cgl.rmit.edu.au