Rubber Bumpers on Midget 1500

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rubber Bumpers on Midget 1500
From: andys@skye.icr.ac.uk (Mr Andy Smith)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 95 17:05:41 GMT
I have Chrome bumpers on my Midget 1500 - split at the rear,
thin straight one at the front.  I think personally it's a vast
cosmetic improvement, and I guess it does lighten the car slightly.

Fitting wise there seems to be no problem (although I can't say
for sure 'cos it was done by the previous owner).  You might have
to fit new front wings (are there big sidelight holes in the
RB wings ?).

You can see a picture of it on my Web Page http://rmh_lon.icr.ac.uk/~andys

or I can put some on our anonymous ftp server if you like.

Andy

    Andy Smith
    Senior Physicist
    Royal Marsden Hospital
    Fulham Road
    London
    SW3 6JJ

    Tel (071) 352 8171 ext. 2837    FAX : (071) 349 0059

    Email : a.smith@rmh_lon.icr.ac.uk