Innocenti Spider for sale

To: MG-Listen <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Innocenti Spider for sale
From: Aglaster@RWTH-Aachen.DE
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 18:28:16 +0200
Hallo folks,

this is an ad mostly inportant for people in Europe,
I am willing to sell my Innocenti spider. Its in need of total
restauration and I will break it for spares too.
For the people who don't know the car: its called: the italian sprite as
its technically based on the Sprite/Midget and uses a rolling chassis
where an italian body is added. So when broken all mechanic parts are
usable for sprites/midgets too.

With the car come some new parts as taillights, hubcaps, chromerims for
the frontlights, side-marking lights, and some more.

If interested send an  e-mail to me.

Rolf Aglaster, Germany, Aachen.
Tel: 49-241-37940 Fax. 241-8888182