Thanks for the Info on Phosphoric

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the Info on Phosphoric
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 95 8:00:17 -24000
Thanks to everyone who responded to my queries about TSP and Phosphoric acid.

I'll check a couple more farm supply stores to try and find the Phosphoric,
call Kano Labs to see what they have, and visit a paint supply place for the
TSP.  The TSP will be especially handy; I've an MGB transmission support that
is REALLY greasy.

Interesting facts gleaned from the responses:  Dilute phosphoric acid, and
Naval jelly residue are both fertilizers.

Sean Johnson
'79 MGB '75 Spitfire

The opinions herein are not those of Cincinnati Milacron, its management, or
employees [they probably think some of my opinions are fertilizer too].