More hardtop info

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: More hardtop info
From: Jeffrey Taberski <taberski@uidaho.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 18:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
I found the plaque on the hardtop I just purchased.  The manufacturer is
"Custom Hardtops, 1768 Caspian Ave, Long Beach, CA (213)432-5454."
I called the number, not expecting any answer or a wrong number.  It
turns out the area code changed to (310) and the answering machine
message was for "Snug Tops."

I believe I've heard of Snug Tops for pickup truck tops.  Is this the
same company?  Anyone else dealt with Snug Tops for MG tops?  I'll try to
call them back during office hours, but any info on how good this company
is or any good/bad experiences with Snug Tops will be appreciated.

Thanks again.

-Jeff