Pre-Palo Alto Britcar Breakfast

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Pre-Palo Alto Britcar Breakfast
From: Mike A Gendimenico <Mike_A_Gendimenico@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 95 17:03:00 PDT
    In continuing tradition, once again some of us South Bay folks are
planning to meet before the Palo Alto All British Meet for breakfast,
and then caravan up together. I am suggesting a time slightly earlier
than usual so that any attendees in Lotus' can make the Golden Gate
Lotus Club's plan to meet in the Stanford Shopping Center parking lot @
9:30 so they may arrive en masse'. Hopefully it is not an inconvenience
to anyone.

The Specifics
-------------
What: Pre-Palo Alto Breakfast & Caravan
When: Sunday, September 10th, 8:00am
Where: Hobee's on Central Expressway at Rengstroff, Mtn. View
       (same as last year)
Why: To socialize and with fellow Britcar Sufferers, kick tires, drink
     coffee and laugh at my paintjob. An additional benefit is you're
     not alone in the event of a breakdown.
Who: All are welcome.

    Feel free to give me a call (wk 408-765-9521), if you need
directions or have any questions. Hope to see you there-
                                                          Daren