Re: Polyeurothane/Delrin suspension bushings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Polyeurothane/Delrin suspension bushings
From: "Steve Obert" <sobert@snetel.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 22:50:07 -0500
The delrin ar stiffer than the ployeurothane ( sp?) bushings.  I have
made the delrin bushings my self in the past, you aren't wrong saying
you can make them, all you need is a lathe.

A plastic supplier should have bar stock available.  I have gotten up
to 1 1/8 inch stuff but it isn't cheap.

I would recommend the poly bushings over the delrin for street use.

BTW if you have any play in the delrin bushings you will probably get
klunks and knocks from them.