Snug Top replacement rubber available

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snug Top replacement rubber available
From: Jeffrey Taberski <taberski@uidaho.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 11:23:12 -0700 (PDT)
>From the responses to the previous posts, a couple of you out there have
Snug Tops for your MGB.  I just called Snug Top (about 5 minutes ago).  They
told me that they still have a replacement weatherstrip kit for the MG top
available.  They didn't have individual pieces, just the kit.  They may
not be making it again, but they said they still have some in stock.
The price is $85 and they will do mail order.

Their 800# is (800)768-4867  ask for Pat and tell her/him :^) you want the
weather stripping for the MGB top.  As soon as I get a spare $85, I will
order one to have on hand.

-Jeff