Re: Good Mechanic?

To: "Frank Sperling" <sperling@hooked.net>
Subject: Re: Good Mechanic?
From: craig@wco.com (craig wiper)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 19:25:07 -0700
>Can anyone suggest a good mechanic for my '79 B?  I live in the San
>Francisco Bay area and prefer a mechanic in the East Bay (I live in
>Moraga).  As it stands now, the car runs fine till it warms up then
>is not very reliable...so the closer the mechanic is, the better!
>Frank Sperling

Hi Frank, I know of a good MG mechanic in Novato, which is within an hour or
so of Moraga I believe. (I live up in Santa Rosa). Novato is north across
the bay from you. The business is called British Automotive. It is located
at 21 Pamaron Way; sort of off of a frontage road to the right of 101 going
north. His # is 415-883-7200. He is also an authorized Moss dealer for MGB
parts. Good luck. There are probably some reputable mechanics in the San
Jose area also, but I don't know of anyone in particular.

Craig Wiper
Santa Rosa, CA
craig@wco.com