'67 Midget 1275 for sale, santa cruz

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 Midget 1275 for sale, santa cruz
From: lrc@netcom.com (Henry O. Farad)
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 22:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
Due to a variety of reasons (primarily sports car lust)
the wife and I have to reduce the size of our automotive
stable.
We are putting our BRG '67 Midget up for sale.  It was
"running" when we bought it, but it needed some brake and
front suspension work.  We are about $1000 into the car,
not counting the Winners Circle Panhard Rod which I'm
willing to keep for my MkII sprite.

We now have all of the bits necessary to put the car
back on the road and it needs another day or so worth of
work to finish replacing the brakes and converting from
wire to steel wheels.  It has:
  freshly gone over front suspension and brakes
     rebuilt shocks
     delrin bushings
     A-arms
     King-pins
     A-arm bushings
     Wheel bearings
     brake pads

At the rear end we have and will likely install before 9-20
    new brake cylinders
    new brake shoes
    new wheel bearings

I have installed a Winners Circle Panhard rod but am willing
to remove it rather than increase the price of the car by
its cost. (about $200)

I have a set of unused 185-60-13 Bridgstone street legal race tires
(these tires are AWESOME rain tires) that could be sold with the
car, or I can put them on another car.

The body on the car is in fair shape.  It has a rollbar.
It needs new U-joints installed, (we have them, just haven't
put them in).  The tranny may have problems with popping out
of gear, when we drained the oil a ball bearing came out.

As part of the deal, I could be persuaded to sell some items
from my stash of parts for my Mk II sprite project
(fenders, 1275, ribcase).

The car is not currently registered, but being a 1967 will easily
pass smog.

--
-UUU-v^v^-||- Larry and Melissa Colen      lrc@netcom.COM
h:408-335-7505 w:408-435-5324               lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us