WAS 'my husband' now: Training

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: WAS 'my husband' now: Training
From: Robert Eiffert - Image <beiffert@egreen.egreen.wednet.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 19:18:42 -0700 (PDT)
I got my 'training in High school racing karts. Had a Clinton (yes a
lawnmower engine) that was reeded, ported, and tuned header. If I didn't
lean over in left hand turns I could acually get the drive wheel (yes
singular) spinning! Then I moved to a westBend (yes they made things
besides frying pans) 580v5 that could spin that 2" wide slick in corners
of either direction!  The hot setup then was a Mac 8(I think) But
I bet that West Bend could still beat some of the Macs running now
(that's a computer joke, so I have again managed to produce a posting
with almost no LBC content)...

So here is the LBC content... I am rebuilding the Front end on the
65 B. Am trying to remove the steering rack. I have ALL the bolts out,
except the driverside (LHD) front one that is right under the radiator
pipe. Now a friend, who btw has not volunteered to help, as suggested
that you 'might as well have the radiator rodded while you have it out."
This is starting to sound like the 'pull the engine (I am planning to do
that, but at a later date) to change the sparkplugs' Midget thread!  And
besides, the whole project started when I was 'replacing the lower
control arms' due to ovality.   Hints?

Bob ' No, I didn't wait till the weather was good to take apart the car'
Eiffert
beiffert@egreen.wedent.edu