Re: a cool warm place

To: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: a cool warm place
From: MGBay@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:44:34 -0400
Will,

One of my fondest memories of driving in my first MGB ('73 in 1975.  Regency
red, wire wheels, overdrive, 34K miles) is from Knoxville, TN. where for the
whole month of October I drove the car daily to work with the top down.  In
the mornings I'd turn the heater on to MAX , roll up the windows and cruise
to work.  I felt great, wanted everyone to look at me and think what a nut!
 Who knows if anyone even noticed.  It was also at that time that I developed
the theory about rain blowing over the car and not dampening the passengers
and interior.  This is true to a certain extent if and only if the rain is
light and not blowing.  My theory had to be modified later with another '73B,
a certain young lady on our first date and a light rain that suddenly turned
into a downpour.  But then that's another story!

Fall weather in the Midwest is there a better time to enjoy driving a LBC?

Regards,

Randy