Re: MG 1100 For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG 1100 For Sale
From: mgreenin@ix.netcom.com (MARC GREENING)
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 1995 22:18:31 -0700
You wrote:

>I have been contacted by a local restorer who has the following for
sale:

>1966 MG 1100, FOR PARTS, complete car but frame rusted beyond repair,
motor
>siezed, many very good parts, $100 complete. Call Delbert Fankhauser
(612)
>439-7966 (Minnesota) or write at 12805 40th Street North, Stillwater,
>Minnesota 55082
>
>I have no interest, emotionally or financially, in this deal. I only
offer
>it for others who have an interest in 1100s.
>
>Lew Palmer
>lew.palmer@uci.com

Just in case any one is interested in the MG1100, I have a set of wet
frames, in fact I have a whole Austin America, 1275 and automatic trans
(in boxes) to add to the deal. The parts are in So.Cal.

Just send me a line, and we'll "make a deal"

marc "Monty Hall" greening
san diego, ca
68 Austin America
6? Austin America parts car

I have an interest, emotionally and financially, in this deal. I only
offer it for others who have an interest in MG1100s... and need parts!