RE: More on the Thermostat...

To: "'MG Group'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: More on the Thermostat...
From: "J. Michael Roach" <mroach@socketis.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 15:11:39 -0500
Thanks, Randy.  I'd be interested in getting that part, if I can.  Also, =
it occurred to me that I might be able to cut the ruined ends of the =
pipe off, flange them, and affix a hose to each end with a hose clamp, =
still allowing water to travel.

Does anyone know of any reason why this wouldn't work?