re: '75 B, fuel injection

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: '75 B, fuel injection
From: Jeffrey Taberski <taberski@uidaho.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 05:28:32 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone have the address/phone # of British Car Magazine?  I'd surely like
to see this fuel injected B.  I let my subscription lapse when I moved,
now I am in withdrawal.

I've been thinking about building a home made system for my '77B.  With
the head the way it is, I think it would be easier to make a throttle body
injection system.

For anyone else interested in this type of thing, there is a DIY_EFI web
page dedicated to those who are interested in making their own fuel
injection systems.  Most of these systems involve using a microcontroller
as the "brains" of the systems.  The favorites seem to be the 8051 and
the 68HC11.
The HTTP address is:
http://www.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/~fridman/diy_efi/

The DIY_EFI mailing list also exists.  To get on this list, email to
Majordomo@coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
no subject
body contents: subscribe diy_efi <your email address>