Re: Oil filler cap mystery

Subject: Re: Oil filler cap mystery
From: "White, Richard H." <White@courier3.aero.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 07:40:00 -0700
Frank, my midget did the samething. Rings starting to wear, lots of blow-by,
the engine ran much better without the hose connected. I plugged the manifold
and just removed the hose/valve, venting the crankcase to the air. Dont tell
GreenPeace, I hardly drive the car. Richard
REPLY FROM: White, Richard H.