Looking For a Marcos

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking For a Marcos
From: "Steven Semeraro, ATR, (202) 514-8374" <semerasx@justice.usdoj.gov>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 16:35:30 -0400 (EDT)
I apologize for being off-marque, but I haven't had much luck
with the British-cars list lately.  I'll keep it short.  I'm
thinking about purchasing a Marcos and would greatly appreciate
the opportunity to look at and take a short test drive in one
somewhere on the east coast, even if it's not for sale.  Please
contact me directly if you know of anyone who might be willing to
help me out.  I live in the Washington, DC area, but I'm willing
to travel (within reason).  Many thanks.

Steve Semeraro