RE: Speedo and Tach drive with clock for MGTC early TD

To: "'british-cars-pre-war'" <british-cars-pre-war@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: RE: Speedo and Tach drive with clock for MGTC early TD
From: "Palmer, Lew (UCI)" <LEW@p01.uci.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 95 13:45:00 PDT
Again, I repeat my offer of an excellent source of rebuilding instruments.

APT Instrument Services
9632 Humboldt Ave. S.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
(612) 881-7095
Ask for Chuck Kulbeth

I have no more interest in this place than as a very happy customer.

They can do most any instrument (speedo, oil, temp, tach - not clocks), have
their own graphic services for redoing dials, make their own domed glass,
can supply S/W reduction boxes, make cables, and can even redo chronometric
units. They completely rebuild my early TD speedo with new gears, new
jewels, calibration, and cosmetic work for a flat price of $125.

Regards,
Lew Palmer
lew.palmer@uci.com