Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #7 Wed Oct 11 02:05:02 MDT 19

To: mgs-owner@triumph.cs.utah.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: mgs@autox.team.net digest #7 Wed Oct 11 02:05:02 MDT 19
From: "W. B. Olson" <WBOLSON@cherokee.astate.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 08:42:59 CST
I really liked the previous mail system.  I could preview messages
by looking at the subgect and only read those that captured my
interest.  Then, if so moved, I could print each message that I
wanted to put in my MG Interest Book (hard copy type for reference in
my shop).

Now I must send the digest to my C drive and upload it into a word
processor, separate each article into separate pages, then I can
print those articles I want to save.  Lots more steps.  Bummer.

But if that's the only way I can get the MG news, so be it.

I might be predisposed to pay for a more convienent subscription
system however (MY GOD, DID I REALLY SAY "PAY").  (Your comment in
passing on checkbooks really has me spooked.)