List Changes, Baby's First Long Trip, Oil Pressure, Oil Cooler

To: mgs@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: List Changes, Baby's First Long Trip, Oil Pressure, Oil Cooler
From: Kevin Sullivan <Kevin.Sullivan@sfo-nichols.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 08:35:40 -0500 (CDT)
First, cheers to mjb for doing such a good job with the lists.
The digest format isn't a problem for me; it makes replying a little
bit more difficult, but I can deal with that.

Second, due to hurricane Opal my site was down a few days and I may have
been bounced from the list.  I didn't get any messages for a couple of
days, so if anyone replied to the list(s) re. my post Baby's First Long
Trip, I missed it.  Please forward any replies to me.

Thanks.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA
Nichols Research Corp.
Shalimar FL USA