Re: Driving on the left?

To: mgs@autox.team.net, davids@CyberGate.COM
Subject: Re: Driving on the left?
From: asmith@BayNetworks.COM (Andrew Smith)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 17:11:48 PDT
I guess you Yankee guys missed out on the "sword" era didn't you? They were
sort of going out of fashion when you appeared. It's no wonder you ended up
evolving differently with funny screw threads, weak electricity and washing
machines with no heaters. Although that could also be put down to a serious
lack of Marmite in the diet. Try repairing your broadsword with US standard
threads and a 110v soldering iron, huh!

Andrew (banished in exile to Palo Alto CA USA)

'60 Healey 3000 Mk.I
'96 Land-Rover 4000