Re: Driving on the left?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving on the left?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 23:23:28 -0600
   Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 10:46:48 -0400 (EDT)
   From: "John M. Trindle" <jtrindle@tsquare.com>

As you all now know, this list is back in interactive format...

For those of you in the Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, and North
Carolina areas, I have started a list va-britcars@tsquare.com.  Just send
a message to majordomo@tsquare.com with the body "subscribe va-britcars"

ObMG: I raced my MGB yesterday at Richmond's Southside Speedway and had
terrible problems with cutting out and general listlessness.  The carbs
are confused because I have two different needles (one was bent), and I
suspect the Pirhana ignition module as well.  Sigh.

John M. Trindle | jtrindle@tsquare.com | Tidewater Sports Car Club
'73 MGB DSP     | '69 Spitfire E Stock | '88 RX-7 C Stock
Home Page:  http://www.widomaker.com/~trindle
"In a May 1994 speech, chairman [of the NY Times] Arthur Sulzberger Sr. said
that the information highway, 'far from resembling a modern interstate,
will more likely approach a roadway in India: chaotic, crowded, and
swarming with cows.'"