Re: MGB Body Repair Price Advice Needed

To: "Robert J. Donahue" <rdonahue@holli.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Body Repair Price Advice Needed
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 1995 08:04:13 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 17 Oct 1995, Robert J. Donahue wrote:

> I dump the car and start looking for another? Is an MGB in good condition
>worth
> 6.5K? Please advise.

        Bob,
        As a Triumph owner I'm a bit out of my league to advise you re:
        your MGB... But that hasn't stopped me in the past, so here goes.

        We live in a an intersting time. There is a complete body available for
        your MG from British heritage... It's cost is about  $5,000. That
        will save all the labor and give you a like new MG.

        Or if you have the cash available, you may want to part out the
        car and get another. Sooner or later you will need much of what
        you remove, or you could keep or sell the bits and recoup some of your
        expenses for the next MG.

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois