Re[2]: 1968 MGB Roadster for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: 1968 MGB Roadster for sale
From: krobinson@primavera.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 95 11:08:05

>> The car has 130,000 miles and could easily be sold for 30,000.

Did you mean it could easily be mistaken for having only 30,000 miles
on it?

>Why not ask 30,000?  Unless you don't want it in the hands of the kind of
>person to whom it could easily be sold for 30,000.

>Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA (which could easily be sold for much
>Nichols Research Corp.      less than it's worth (to me))
>Shalimar FL USA

I don't mean any offense by this, but I find it hard to accept
paying any more than, say, $5k for an incredibly fine B.  If it
were a historically significant B, well, then that's a different
story.

On the other hand, if someone gladly forks over $11k, I'll eat my words.

Kendall
krobinson@primavera.com