RE: Big Buck B's

To: "Christopher W. Reichle" <Christopher.W.Reichle@students.Miami.EDU>
Subject: RE: Big Buck B's
From: Bill Lattimer <m22@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 10:16:40 -0500 (CDT)
I have a friend that goes to auctions on a regular basis, and I've always
asked him to page me if he finds any interesting autos.  About three
months ago, he found a 1969 MGB roadster, black w/wire wheels and in real
nice shape.  However, the car had been "storred" for over 5 years and had
a very musty smell.  He also indicated the car would not turn over at
all.  I told him to go as high as $2500.

The car sold for $10,00 to an individual that swore he could get "twice
that" in arazona.  I assumed the guy was completely nuts.