WANTED: 1275 Spridget Cooling Fan

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: WANTED: 1275 Spridget Cooling Fan
From: Matt Liggett <mliggett@seven.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 1995 15:11:54 -0400
Hello all.  I'm in need of a radiator fan for a 1970 Midget as mine
has been destroyed.  I could buy a new one from Moss or Victoria
British, but if someone has one just "lying around", I'd be happy to
pay a fair price + shipping.

Does anyone have any hints on how to get the water pump pulley to
hold still while I remove the bolts which hold the fan on?  All of
the blades have been busted off.

Also, if anyone has the hardware that attaches the radiator cowl to
the bodywork, I'd appreciate finding out the diameter/length/thread
pitch of these items (especially the two screws on each _side_ of the
cowl) so I can purchase some for my car.  Some DPO has removed them
completely.

Thanks in advance!

--
|                Matt Liggett <mliggett@indiana.edu>                 |