Horn question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Horn question
From: "Bart Schwartz" <bschwartz@dttus.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 95 15:29:17 CST
     Hello all-

     The horn in my '76 Midget stopped working.

     A ground wire comes up through the steering column.  It's supposed to
     be hot and it's supposed to find ground when the horn button is
     pressed.

     However, sometimes the wire is hot and sometimes it's not.  Whenever
     it is hot and then I test it with a circuit tester or try to send it
     to ground, it stops being hot.  I can't figure out why it doesn't stay
     hot.  Does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

     Please respond to me directly as I am having trouble with my
     subscription to the list.

     -Bart

     * Bart Schwartz                 Internet:  bschwartz@dttus.com *
     * 1976 Midget 1500              CServe:    75753,2550          *
     * Overland Park, Kansas                                        *