better driving

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: better driving
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise)
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 08:04 EDT
___________Karl Best asked_____________________
>>This talk of driver vs. car makes me ask: How do I become a better
>>sports driver? Is a driving school a good way to go? Books? Any
>>suggestions?

The various chapters of Porsche Club of America offers drivers ed classes
(read high speed driving on a track) for memebers of the club.  I have only
heard good things about this training.  Is there an eqivalent service by
any of MB or lbc organizations?

John

John A. Wise                                    Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900   USA