MG Car Club Northwest Centre

To: MGs@autox.team.net, MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Car Club Northwest Centre
From: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 1995 08:14:16 -0700
Greetings!

I am the membership chairman for the MG Car Club Northwest Centre.  We have
recently vaulted in to the 20th century by adding our own Web site
(www.eskimo.com/~tweiler/mgccnwc.html, still under construction) and our own
list-server.  Our list is primarily for announcement of events, meetings,
etc.  I would like to forward items from this list to our list if no one has
objections.  You all provide a wealth of very interesting information.  It
is my hope that by forwarding to our list, some of our people will get
curious and come and take a look.  It can only do them good.

If any of you are in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle/Tacoma area primarily),
check out the club.  We are very active with over 450 members, a bi-monthly
magazine (MOWOG Murmurs), lots of tours, ralleys, meetings, etc.

Thanks for providing a very interesting list.

Ted Weiler ('74 1/2 MGB GT)
Membership Chairman, MGCCNWC

 Edward B. (Ted) Weiler, TWeiler@Eskimo.com
 Director, Volunteers NorthWest , VNW@AOL.COM