The MGs list directory

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: The MGs list directory
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 08:08:07 +0500
Fellow fiends:

Some of you will remember that I, in a fit of civic irrationality, proposed
to maintain a directory of "MGs" subscribers.  This started early last
spring (remember spring?) with a pretty nice response.  Since then the list
has continued to grow.  Well, I had promised to update the list in August,
which I didn't.  In fact, I'm not interested in maintaing it at all anymore.
 Before I delete it from my massive 120MB drive, along with about 25
additional individual submissions that I never integrated into the list...

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT THESE FILES AND    ********
ALSO WANT TO CARRY ON THE DIRECTORY?     ********

I'll forward the materials to anyone willing.  Keep in mind that there is
already an annually updated volunteer-basis directory available for ftp from
MJB's mother of all computers, tho it is a pan-lbc listing.

If more than one person does want this stuff I'll put you in touch with each
other so you can duke it out.  How does that sound?

If no one posts back to me by November 1, I will condemn the materials
to neo-hyyer-proto-mega-pseudo-chronosynclastic-psyberspace (without even
blinking!).

Will "or is it cyberspace?" Zehring