Re: MGB Flux and Smoke

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Flux and Smoke
From: jfischer@supercollider.com (James Fischer)
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 1995 11:28:14 -0500
    Randy Lancaster stopped running the US Government single-handedly
    long enough to observe:

>Well all this talk of flux, and inducing currents in wires sounds
>very similar to what I was taught in EE school, away back in 64...but
>it does not square up with the excellent explanation of Lucas
>electronics involving smoke in the wires.  Could you perhaps link
>this flux and current stuff with the well accepted smoke theory?
>Funding is a little tight here in DC right now, but think of the
>fame!

    Well, if truth be told - when the smoke comes out of your
    wiring harness, you have been "fluxed over".

    As for "funding being tight", this is another clear example
    of SMOKE, and we all KNOW who is being fluxed over...

The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics says "Natural processes increase entropy".
Translation  - "You think you're in trouble now?  Just you wait..."

   james fischer                       jfischer@supercollider.com