at wit's end!!!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net,
Subject: at wit's end!!!!
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 1995 09:09:27 -0500
Fellow fiends:

Stop me from killing!  ...  I am growing tired of waiting for my current lbc
mechanic to rebuild my MG OD box.  He (who shall remain nameless) has had
the box for about 8 weeks and has only managed to produce excuses for not
getting the job done.

Are there any netters in the Detroit area who can...

-help me do this job myself, or...
-recommend someone locally who can do it and actually *wants* to do it for
real money?  (I'll tell you if you're recommending the person I'm about to
give up on)

I would dearly love to go to his shop and take the curssed box back, showing
him my backside for the last time!

Sorry for the petulant tone to this message, but its reaching a point where
I've got one nerve left and this guy is getting on it!

Will "chanting his mantra" Zehring