MG & Chat

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG & Chat
From: Rob Forster <u01rtdf@eng.abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 10:57:07 +0000 (GMT)
Dear all,
        As an extra to "The MG Home Page" (due to be overhauled) at
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/ we thought that it would be a good idea for MG
Enthusiasts to chat - one to one "realtime".
        To do this we have put a bot on an IRC channel called #MG_Cars so
that the channel remains open - more and more people are starting to use
the channel so by all means try it out.  If you do not know what IRC is,
then I suggest that your read the Web Page calle MG IRC from the MG Page.

        The bot is called MG_Serv and when you join the channel type,
/msg MG_Serv newuser  .  This enables us to see who has been interested
and we can add you to the op list etc.

See you there..

Rob Forster aka Smaug
MGCars Web Maintainer