Re: Should I buy an MG 1100? YES!

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: Should I buy an MG 1100? YES!
From: Mike Lambdin <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 1995 14:15:42 -0500 (EST)
numerous deletions

]> If the answer to *any* two of the above questions is "YES!" then I can tell
]> you right now that I have $200 burning a hole in my pocket.
]They frequently go for less.  Better start looking now before they're all
]gone.

I may be (probably am) confusing this with a previous post but I recall
someone commenting that they werereday to pay $200 for the aforementioned
auto or an XK120. Are prices depressed in that part of the U.S. or did
I miss a joke.
Several months back I sold a '52 XK120 FHC, a real basket case having
sat in a partially collapsed garage for over 30 years, for a great deal
more than $200. Then again the buyer was a spoiled rich kid spending his
dad's money - so cost was no object. Lucky me!!!