Re: Computers????

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Computers????
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 15:30:43 -0700 (MST)
It's not just you. I'm beginning to think that what is happening is that
as the different host computers have room/time to forward messages, they
are being released. Let's face it, there is no one gathering place for
all messages from all over the world that then fires them out. Even if
there was one, we would still get them randomly (within _some_ reason) as
our own host computers meted them out. Just sigh and smile. :-)
--
Shel Bercovich       '74 B-GT            "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

On Fri, 10 Nov 1995, Ted Weiler wrote:

> Is it just me or do others notice a strange randomization of message
> delivery.  I had thought I was imagining it until today.  I received the two
> what the full question had been.  Five minutes later I received the message
[snip]