Re: Computers????

To: Ted Weiler <tweiler@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: Computers????
From: "U. Goettsch" <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 15:31:58 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, sure is strange. I find myself saving posts, that I don't
understand because they are an answer to a post that I haven't gotten
yet, so I can reread them after I get the question.
About two weeks ago, there also was a period where I kept getting posts
over and over again, sometimes days after the original one...
It still happens occasionally (of course, if someone is replying to my
message, I'll probably get two copies, one addresses to me and one to the
net).
Maybe someone has an explanation?

On Fri, 10 Nov 1995, Ted Weiler wrote:

> Is it just me or do others notice a strange randomization of message
> delivery.  I had thought I was imagining it until today.  I received the two
> what the full question had been.  Five minutes later I received the message
> that had prompted the responses.  Where had it been?  How did you folks know
> to answer the question before it was asked?  Does the name of this list have
> some influence on the way the computer smoke flows?  Is it a
>coincidence?......
>  Edward B. (Ted) Weiler, TWeiler@Eskimo.com
>  Engineering Manager, Olympic Medical, OlyMed@aol.com
>  Director, Volunteers NorthWest , VNW@AOL.COM