Re: Huffaker Stage 3 MGB-GT question

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Huffaker Stage 3 MGB-GT question
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 18:50:45 -0700 (MST)
Looks good. You might have some drive train work to do, but it should be
fun. My B-GT isn't quite so trick, but I've got a Downton Stage II head,
intake and exhaust manifolds, with 1 3/4" SUs. (Doesn't work worth a damn
on the low-compression 18V engine, but worked quite nicely with the 18GK
I had in the previous '71. YMMV
--
Shel Bercovich       '74 B-GT            "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

On Sun, 12 Nov 1995, Glen Wilson wrote:
> I recently hooked up with someone selling a '70 BGT with "no dents", some
> rocker rust, a lousy interior, and a missing grille for a pretty low price
> considering the following:
[snip]