Re[2]: Where does my spare go ?

To: A.D.Smith@boris.umds.ac.uk, wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Subject: Re[2]: Where does my spare go ?
From: edo@mails.imed.com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 95 07:39:49 cst

>I then had to call the AA to come and take me home to London.  I got loads of
>grief about not having a spare, about how they shouldn't really pick me up at
>all because it was entirely my own fault I was stranded and so on.

AS and fellow fiends:

Wow, AA sounds like a bunch of hard nose fellows.  What does it stand for?
Aunt Augusta?

Will "Wilde man" Zehring

     In my part of the country AA stands for Alcoholics Anonymous. If it
     were AAA I would have thought of American Automobile Association, but
     I don't know what it stands for in Great Britain.