Frivolous thread generator

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Frivolous thread generator
From: "David M Culgan" <culgandm@ggdns.gg.dupont.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 95 15:32:50 EST
Now that we are in our rainy season here in Pennsylvania, I'm commuting with the
top up on my '66B roadster. How I wish MG had designed a taller windshield on
this car. For a 6'4" driver its tough being the first in line at a traffic
light. You really have to scrunch down to see the light change. I even took the
wooden spacers out from under the seat rails!  Typically, British cars have
plenty of headroom, for wearing a derby I guess, but they missed it with the
roadster. I guess its another good reason to drive an 1100.

I've often wondered how many MG drivers on the list were 6' and over; why I'm
attracted to such small cars is a mystery.

Dave "vertically cramped" Culgan