Re: Frivolous thread generator

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Frivolous thread generator
From: SBERCOVICH@cbe.ab.ca
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 15:59:29 -0700 (MST)
I'm 6' and love the MG, though I'm driving a GT which has about 3" more
windshield height. I scream every time I try to drive one of the newer
"sporty-type" vehicles because there is no legroom, the steering wheel is
too high, too angled (bus-style), too far away; the shift lever is too
far away, and has overly long throws; the pedals are too close and not
high enough off the floor (in one nameless machine, if I put a
pants-saver-style mat on the stock carpets, I'm pushing the brake and
clutch pedals with the instep of my shoe, or at about a 75 deg angle).

Main solution to your problem: buy a GT and put in a Webasto sunroof. :-)
--
Shel Bercovich                           "Come Ride   \/
sbercovich@cbe.ab.ca                      with Us     /\

[SNIP]