Re: MGB Performance Parts

To: "Ramm, Andy" <ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Performance Parts
From: Bill Lattimer <m22@primenet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 16:58:27 -0700 (MST)
At 02:14 PM 11/16/95 -0600, Ramm, Andy wrote:
>Yes please, can you send me the phone numbers.  Thanks!

Here's Bill's list of performance parts places:

Advanced Performance Technologies
800.278.3278 Order
909.686.2831 Fax

Lots of stuff for Mini's/Spridgets.  Great for fastners and other hardware.
Bad news is (usually) un-knowledgable phone staff and lack of a coherent
catalog.  If you can talk with David Anton (owner)he can tell you *anything*
about the A- or B-series engines and the cars they go in.

Seven Enterprises
800.992.7007 Order
804.873.3327 Fax
804.873.0007 Tech

I'm really torn on these guys.  On one hand, they list a lot of stuff you
just can't get anywhere else (like Janspeed stuff - best header I've ever
seen).  On the other hand, they're *always* out of stock on stuff.

Brit-Tek
800.255.5883

Very polished performance packages.  Great to deal with.  Not a very wide
selection, but I feel that they're packages are very well balanced.

The perf stuff from Moss/VB is, IMHO, not really racing stuff, but just
street go-fast stuff.  The folks listed above seem to understand a little
bit more about actually *racing* the marque.

Hope this helps.