Re: MGB Performance Parts

To: ARAMM@sv.tbgi.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Performance Parts
From: "Jerry Causey" <antiques@whidbey.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 20:48:16 -0800
Andy:
Actually, Moss has an excellent little tome called "Moss Performance
Manual," subtitled, "Special Tuning - MGB, MGBGT, MGC, V8, Sprite &
Midget" It's full of tech tips, go-fast parts, and very nice race
photos. In 1992 their fax number was 44 81 940 9268 (that's in
Surry). You can actually order the bits from Moss in the US if you're
not in a hurry.

In the US:      British Automotive (415) 883-7200
                      Vintage MG Racing Service (503) 895-2718
                      Advanced Performance Tech (714) 783-0344 ( this
is also a 1992 number, may have a new area code: 909)

Regards,
Jerry Causey